|Organization||CEDB Hydro Fund Limited (CHF)|
|Deadline||2014-12-23 ( 9 days remaining )|
|Instructions||Apply via mail|
|Documents required||CV, Cover Letter|
Academic Qualification : Bachelor in any discipline. (Experience on Law / Administration will be added advantage.)
Location : Kathmandu (Required to visit site as and when required).
Area of Operations : Lamjung, Rukum, Sankhuwasabha, Dolakha.
Minimum : 10 yrs of exp in Liaison.
- Familiar with Nepal Government rules.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Extremely accurate, detail oriented, and organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Responsible for Liaison & Public Relation.
- Responsible for handling purchase of land, land related issues.
- Networking & maintaining healthy relations with top Government Agencies, Ministry, NEA, DOED to ensure seamless flow of work.
- Keeping the management updated about the issues with Locals which may affect the Organization positively/negatively and help to identify the hurdles.
- Maintain and keep good relation with Engineers, Contractors, Consultants, Supervisor, and Management.
- Report Supervisor regularly.